text messages 21 to 25

21.  God gave u two legs to walk, two hands to hold, two ears to hear and two eyes to see.  But why did He give you only one Heart? Probably because He wants you to look for the other one.


22.  Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 

23.  My silence for a long time doesn’t mean that I’ve forgotten you. My being hush is a simple symbol, a promise that even if I’m being quiet, I’ll always be here for you.

24.  A person who truly loves you is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else still believes in the smile of your face.

25.  A heartbreak isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding. Sometimes, it could be as quiet as a feather falling, and the most painful thing is, nobody hears it except you!

No comments: