text messages 141 to 145

141. God is wise because everytime we sleep, He lets us dream beautiful things. But He is even wiser because He let us wake up every morning to give us the chance to fulfil those dreams.

142. I love you but I’m not asking anything in return. I never ask you to care for me, to think of me, to miss me, or even to love me. But I can’t remember, did I ask you to hurt me?

143. Sometimes, I wish that there would be no such thing as friendship so that you will offer me love instead. But if not for friendship, there would be no other way for you to notice me. ‘Coz whatever I do, I am just a friend to you.

144. Immature love says “I love you because I need you”. Mature love says “ I need you because I love you”.

145. Don’t pray to be sheltered from problems but to be fearless in facing them. Don’t be afraid of pain but ask for a heart that conquers it.

No comments: