text messages 191 to 195

191. Someday when the pages of life ends, I know you will be one of the most beautiful chapters. If I would have time to read it, I will open it on the page “when I met you.”

192. Someone asked me why I hold on to you, I smiled. What made me like you, I stayed silent. They asked why of all people, I chose you. I said, “in a world of lies, you are the only truth I know”.

193. Sa kabila ng laki ng mundo, sa sobrang dami ng tao nagkatagpo pa rin tayo. We are not ment to be pero nagkrus landas natin. Ganun yata talaga, kailangan magsama ang parehong maganda.

194. Life is a continuous challenge, a constant struggle from womb to tomb. We are not made rich by what is in our pockets but by what is in our hearts.

195. Sabi nila mahirap magmahal. Sa una lang masarap sa huli ka naman iiyak. Pero ano ba naman yung konting luha, kumpara sa di masukat na saya tuwing kasama mo siya, diba?

No comments: