text messages 206 to 210

206. The path you walk in life is unique. No one walks that road better than yourself. For you alone is the ruler of your own destiny. So strive for the best and be happy always.

207. Some joys are better expressed in silence as a smile holds more meaning than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed having you in my life…know what? I just smiled.

208. Sarap pakinggan ng salitang “mahal kita”. Kala mo di na kayo maghihiwalay dahil feeling mo, “siya na talaga”. Di mo na lang naisip na madali lang sabihin ang “mahal kita”, pero mahirap panindigan.

209. May someone at this very hour brings you something special, a thought that makes you smile, a smile that warms your heart, and a heart that holds much happiness inside.

210. I will forever cherish the friendship you have given me. I will hold it close forever next to my heart. We may haven’t gone a long way but hope we will be friends come what may.

No comments: