text messages 201 to 205

201. I value you not for the things you have done to me but for just being with me and for accepting me for what and who I am. Thank you for being so good. I will always be here for you not because I have to, but because I want to.

202. Sometimes not all we wanted is given to us, like the ideal person to be with. It may not turn out the way we expected but at the end you’ll see that what you have is better than what you wanted.

203. A woman of real beauty smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection and prayers.

204. Ang pagkakaibigan parang sugal. Ilalaban mo at ipapanalo para tumagal. Kung sakali matatalo na ako, dadayain ko na sila para hindi ka nila makuha. Aba, ikaw yata ang nakataya.

205. A strong bonding does not need daily conversations. Does not need togetherness. But as long as love lives in the heart, two closeness never departs.

No comments: