text messages 106 to 110

106. It is so wonderful to get answers to prayers. But it is even more wonderful to let God mould you and make you an answer to somebody’s prayers.

107. Did you know that tears can sometimes be more special than smiles? For smiles can be given to anyone but tears are only shed for people we don’t want to lose.

108. For every second, 79 stars explode. What are the odds, the chances, that the sun will be next? Life can be so short so let me say, “thank you for crossing my way”.

109. I decided to go to war even if I don’t know how to fight the enemies. They told me not to ‘coz I’ll surely die. Well, f*ck them all! Who cares? It was you I was fighting for.

110. Teach me how to be strong before you go. Teach me how to believe if you ever lie. Teach me how to control my tears before I start to cry. And please, teach me how to live life, if you say goodbye.

No comments: