text messages 111 to 115

111. Kung tutuusin dapat magkasama tayo ngayon. Sabi nga ng iba, lahat ng bagay pwede. Pero hindi lahat ng pwede dapat. Galing no? Parang tayong dalawa, pwede pero hindi dapat”.

112. If I’ll be given a chance to say something to you that would reveal how I feel, sa totoo lang, words are not enough. But if you insist, just remember this, “kulang ang life ko kung di kita nakilala”.

113. Kahit usong ang giving up, I won’t give up on you. Kahit uso ang letting go, I won’t let go of you. I don’t care kung mawala man ako sa uso. Huwag ka lang mawala sa buhay ko.

114. It is better to love for a minute and remember it for a lifetime than love for a lifetime and hate every minute of it.

115. The hardest part of missing someone is not the absence of that person. It is the part where all you can think of are the good times you’ve shared and ask yourself, “will all those memories ever happen again?”

No comments: