text messages 116 to 120

116. I miss the way we hang out. I miss the way we laugh, the thoughts when we talk, the way we fool around, the crazy things that we do. Above all these, I just miss being with you.

117. You don’t have to count the stars or the sand to know how much you mean to me. In mathematical form, it is the limit of 1/x as x approaches 0 from the right…INFINITE!

118. Although I have a lamp and fire, stars, moon and sun to give me light, unless I look into your eyes, all is dark night.

119. The world is so strange and only few get to know their angels face to face. I’m glad I was given the chance to meet you, and though you’re only human, I certainly found my angel in you.

120. Kung ikaw ang magsilbing kandila ko sa dilim, hindi kita sisindihan. Bakit? Mas gugustuhin ko pang maglakad sa dilim at matinik kasama ka kesa makarating ako sa liwanag, eh tunaw ka na!

No comments: