text messages 121 to 125

121. It was nice to watch you from a distance. I felt so fulfilled but yet, seems like half of my life was missing, ‘coz I didn’t have you in my hands. I only have you from a distance.

122. Sometimes when we love someone you have to go thru every tear, every heartache, every pain. ‘Coz in the end, it’s not how you love but how you hold on.

123. Have you ever noticed how stars are far apart from us? But still, it comes out in the darkest hour? That is what I am. Not too close but when your darkest hour comes, I will be the first star to be your light.

124. Never take someone for granted, hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realized that you have lost a “diamond” while you were too busy collecting “stones”.

125. Pretending not to be hurt is such a brave thing to do. But you know what? Crying is even braver. Because not everyone can face the fact that some things are not meant to be.

No comments: