text messages 176 t0 180

176. If you love someone, never ask any opinion from others because it might get wrong. Just follow your heart. For it is better to fall from your own happiness than to fall for anyone’s advice.

177. Newly born Chinese names. Born secretly TINA GO. Born swindled LINO CO. Born without light ANDY LIM. Born fat BOB UY. Born different EVA YAN. Born ugly EDDIE YU!

178. When I first saw your eyes, the shape of your lips, the way you smile, the color of your teeth, and the figure of your body, I found out that a famous saying is really true… NOBODY’S PERFECT!

179. A priest lost his parrot, asked during mass. “Anyone got a bird?” All men stood up. “I mean, anyone seen a bird?” All women stood up. “I mean, anyone seen my bird?” All nuns stood up!

180. Too bad I asked for more when all I can have is a friend. I gave him my heart when all he needed was my hand. I fell for someone I can never have. Someone who is willing to give me all but not love.

No comments: