text messages 221 to 225

221. Upon examining your style of texting, I saw your brain’s two sides, left and right. And I saw that on the left side, there is nothing right. While on the right side, there is nothing left.

222. To be kind is more important than to be right. Sometimes all a person needs is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a patient heart that listens.

223. Forget the things that made you sad and remember those that made you glad. Forget the troubles that passed away and remember the blessings that come each day.

224. Sorry for not being the best though I’ve tried. Sorry for not being perfect though I wanted to be. Sorry for not being someone you want and expect me to be. Sorry, GWAPA lang jud ko, dili ko buotan.

225. It is not the presence of someone that brings meaning to life. But it is the way that someone touches your heart that gives life a beautiful meaning.

No comments: