text messages 226 to 230

226. The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows your faults and weaknesses but still willing to embrace you with so much love without doubt.

227. Friendship taught me that I shouldn’t risk what I can’t afford to lose. So even if things have gone worse, I still live with friendship’s greatest lesson, ours isn’t worth risking ‘coz it is not worth losing.

228. Behind your smile I know there are sorrows. Behind your laughters I know there are tears. And I want you to know that behind you, there will always be me.

229. Time is like a river, you can’t step on the same water twice because the flow that has passed will never pass you again. Cherish every moment of your life.

230. Every true friend is a glimpse of God. It is one of life’s best blessings. A priceless gift that can never be bought, sold or forgotten. Just like you.

No comments: