text messages 236 to 240

236. Di ako perfect friend. Umiinom, nalalasing, magala… in short, bad influence. But when the time comes that you will need me, pucha kahit may ka-sex ako pupuntahan kita!

237. Sa friendship natin lahat gagawin ko! Kahit ikamatay ko! Dagat man ito lalanguyin ko! Bundok man ito aakyatin ko! Bagyo man ito susugurin ko! Basta mauna ka susunod ako.

238. You may never feel how important you are to me or how much I care for you. But you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I could not afford to lose someone I have learned to care so much about.

239. Paano kung hindi ka marunong magmahal tapos dumating and magtuturo sa’yo? Sa kabilang banda, minahal ko siya at nahulog ka… sa kanal!

240. When time comes that things are going wrong, when things are hurting you so bad, and you would ask me, “iiwan mo ba ako?” I will just stare at you and say, “kaya kong gawin, pero kahit kailan hindi ko magagawa”.

No comments: