text messages 256 to 260

256. May we love with all our hearts and accept the unlovable side of others. For anyone can love a rose, but only a great heart can include the thorns.

257. A guy said to a girl, “you are nice, the guy you love is lucky”. Then after a while, he showed her a picture, “she’s my girl”. And the girl said, “she is luckier. ‘Coz the guy I love loves her”.

258. Never say you are nothing ‘coz for me you are special. Never say I don’t care ‘coz I’m always wondering if you’re okay. Never say I don’t remember you ‘coz right now, I am officially missing you.

259. Research tells us that women are stronger than men because they can carry two mountains whereas men can carry only two balls and that is even with the help of a BIRD.

260. Lungkot no? Hiwahiwalay na tayo, iba na nakakasama natin. Sa landas na tatahakin ko, isa lang hinihiniling ko, na sana sa dulo ng pupuntahan ko, magkita-kita pa rin tayo.

No comments: