text messages 261 to 265

261. Gulo no? Kapag puso pinairal mo sasabihin sa’yo gamitin mo utak mo. Kapag utak naman, sasabihin sa’yo nasaan ang puso mo! Eh ano ba dapat? Puso na madaling masaktan o utak na madaling turuan?

262. Before I met you, I moved thru life without meaning, without reason. I know that somehow, every step I took since the moment I walk was a step towards finding you.

263. It’s nice to wake up and text you after a long dark night. Now your eyes are ready to face a new day. May God be the first light to shine your day right.

264. Nakakapagod ang buhay para kang hinahabol ng oras. Napakaraming dapat gawin. Kung di ka malakas di mo kakayanin. Pero sa oras na bibigay ka na, dito lang ako. Sandal ka muna, ako na bahala sa’yo.

265. When you feel empty, when you feel sad, just remember that there will always be two good buddies who truly cares and loves you. One up there, and one right here.

No comments: