text messages 266 to 270

266. It is good to have money and the things it can buy. But it is also good to check once in a while and make sure we haven’t lost the things money can’t buy. IKAW YUN!

267. In life, the greatest handicap is FEAR, the hardest thing to do is BEGIN, the most useless is PRIDE, the scariest thing to do is CHANGE, and the greatest mistake is GIVING UP.

268. One day I read that smoking is bad, I quit smoking. Then I read that drinking is bad, I threw the habit away. Then I read that “ger2x” is bad, I quit reading.

269. Minsan pakiramdam ko wala na akong ginawang tama, lahat may mali lahat may puna. Pero kapag naisip kita, masaya na ako. Dahil sa dinami-dami ng kalokohang nagawo ko, eh sigurado mas marami sa’yo.

270. Gaani kahirap turuan ang pusong magmahal ng isang taong di mo mahal? Ganun din kaya kahirap kung pipiliting huwag mahalin ang taong mahal na mahal mo?

No comments: